Saturday, September 4, 2010

This weekend

We had a roommate night last night and that was tons of fun. We made dinner together and watched a movie...we've done a lot of movie watching, more than I probably watch in a year. There's just not tons to do in Jackson, Mississippi. Then we went to pick up our friend Daniel from work and he came over and we did swing dancing. It was so fun!!!!! My roommate, Squirt, and I stayed up until after 3am talking about stuff, about life. It was great!! I love good conversations.

Today, Squirt and I are going to the pool at Daniels. Then I am hanging out with my good friend from the summer, Erin. Tomorrow, we will attempt to go to church. I think we are riding with people who go there so we won't get lost. At some point, I will need to sew my pointe shoes because I haven't don't that yet and classes start on Tuesday. It will probably be a cleaning weekend.

I will also try to post some pictures if I have time!!!!

 Ok, so this is me, Squirt and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment