Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Miracle

God saved our lives yesterday. Paige, Squirt and I were driving home from somewhere and there was a lot of traffic. We were at the end of the line of traffic and everyone was stopped. So we were just sitting there waiting for the traffic light to turn so the cars in front of us would move so we could turn onto our street. This was only a one lane road on each side with a turning lane. All of the sudden, I look out my windows and there are two trucks on either side of my car. The truck to my right was first and he was looking down at his phone and looked up just at the last second before he rear-ended me. Out to my left was another huge truck that was driving behind the other guy. He didn't know we were stopped because he didn't see us since the other truck was in front of him and suddenly swerved and hit his brakes. My roommate saw the whole thing happen in the rear-view mirror, but it was so fast she couldn't say anything. Even if she had, there was nothing we could do because we were just sitting at the end of the traffic line. I didn't know what happened except all of the sudden there were two trucks right next to me.

DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!!!!!!!! We almost got in a serious car accident and we weren't even doing anything. I am so thankful God prompted him to look up just in time to see us stopped there because I can't even imagine how bad it would have been. We would've had a truck hit us from behind, another truck hit him and we would've been shoved into the car in front of us.

Thank you, Jesus for protecting us and watching over us. We were doing nothing and another driver texting almost caused serious problems.

1 comment:

  1. Grateful for God's protection... even when you didn't know you needed it!

    ReplyDelete