Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sir Chuck? I think so!!!!!

On the day I took Squirt to the doctor and she received sad news...which is getting better, btw...we decided we needed to do something fun. Well, Jackson is not the most exciting city to live in, so what should we do. Since I am a member of the Chuck E. Cheese club, we decided to go there because I had some pretty snazzy coupons that got us a great deal. Yep, so Paige, Squirt and I all went to Chuck E. Cheese to help her get her mind off of her foot and the sad news she got.

Oh! And I had pizza while we were there. The first time in a year and 9 months! Crazy, huh???? I didn't get sick, so I think the time I spent anti-pizza paid off and now I can enjoy it again. Yippee skippy!

We headed to Bops afterwards which is the most amazing frozen custard place ever. It is soooooo good!

I'll post a few pictures from our evening. (PS - this was right after I got out of ballet)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having so many amazing times with your roomates! I am so glad you are doing so well and having so much fun. We miss you in MI and Addasen is just waiting till she can start dancing again! 8 more weeks of the boot! Yeah.. Hugs The Rasmussens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah...you like pizza!!!!!! No more hamburgers for us!! jk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 8 more weeks, that's so long! Yep, I'm having a good time. I do miss people in MI though

    Haha, Katie. Good one. Hey, you got pizza at the christmas party, I just didn't have any, remember??? But yeah, maybe we'll have pizza more often now.

    ReplyDelete