Friday, September 10, 2010

A Beagle Bagel Story

I think I just have one Beagle Bagel story for you.  So, since I've usually been working 10 or later, I've been staying up a bit late cause my roommates are night owls and I like to be with them. Well, Wednesday morning I got a call at 6:30am. I answered, not really realizing why I was talking on the phone...
Hello
Hi Andrea
Hi...
I know it's early but can you come in to work, Ty is sick
I don't know
You don't know if you can?
No, I don't know, what time?
ASAP
I don't know when I can get there
How about in an hour?
Oh ok, yeah, that will work.
Ok, see you in an hour
Ok, bye.

I was so not awake!!!! But, I got up and made it in in a half an hour. Pretty impressive, huh? Anyone who's seen me in the morning most likely understands...especially since I stayed up til like 1 something. I have worked at 7 both yesterday and today, but I enjoy the morning shift. I just do better if I have a little advanced notice so I make sure I go to bed around 8:30 or 9. I really like the job! It's a lot of fun. And my dream came true!!!! I learned the cash register this week!!!!!! The only bummer is that I don't have to scan anything :( but I do get to touch buttons on the screen.

Oh yeah, and it's kinda funny cause we have some 'regulars' who come in and I am known as "Ballerina". When they come in they always say, Hi Ballerina as if ballerina is my name. It's kinda funny. Some people also call me little girl, I am most certain they do not realize I'm quite a bit older than I look. It's also funny though.


Yeah, I really like my job!!!! It's a lot of fun and I enjoy the people I work with and also the customers. By the way, Tips are great! I love getting tips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment