Monday, October 11, 2010

Church Giggles

Have you ever had the church giggles before? Do you even know what church giggles are? My sister, Melissa, defines church giggles as, "finding something really funny, (that's not necessarily all that funny), at a very inappropriate time such as in church." In other words, everything is funny, but it's really not a good time to be laughing, but you just can't help yourself so you try to keep it inside. But then that makes your body shake because you are laughing internally and that's even more funny - diagnosis: church giggles. I have learned that it is not good to come down with a case of the church giggles in ballet class. Church giggles and ballet are not a good combination. I'm just saying, don't do it...NOT that I've ever experienced this, I was just, ummm, thinking about it.

So, I spent the night at my friend, Rachel's, house Saturday night. I suppose you could say it's fun, but we basically got to her house in time to go to bed. So, she's in her bed and I'm on the floor and we sleep, I guess that's considered fun. Haha, just kidding. Anways, I found the morning quite hilarious. So, I'm sleeping on the floor and for Rachel's roommates to get to the bathroom, they have to go through her room. I'm sleeping and I'm having a dream about someone back in Michigan (Erica Daniels, this is you) and all of the sudden someone starts coming in the room. I get startled and sit up "who's coming in my room!?!?" because at my house here in Mississippi I have my own room that connects to my own bathroom, so my roommates never come in unless I'm awake. I look around and I'm like, "Whoa, where am I? I am way not at home. Oh yeah, this is Rachel's house, I get it now. That was her roommate walking through the room." It was so weird because I was so confused. I was in like three places at once, dreaming about Michigan, thinking I'm in my room in Mississippi, but in reality I was at Rachel's house. Thankfully, I was able to figure out where I was and ease my mind and go back to sleep. It was like 6:30am on a Sunday morning and there's no way I'm getting up at 6:30am on a Sunday morning when church isn't til 11:00!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment