Monday, November 1, 2010

Losing my Mind!

I was thinking this was no big deal, just life. But things keep happening, so I have to write to you about it because I really don't know what's going on in my head. Well, for one thing, I must have poorly slow reflexes because I have to take some pills every day...like calcium and stuff...and there are about 11 per day that I take. I always, almost without fail, eat one of them from off the ground. I drop at least one per day and I don't know how I manage to do that every day. One time I dropped the entire bottle on the ground and they scattered every where all over the kitchen.
In addition to eating pills off the ground, I am losing things!!!!!! The problem is that they aren't actually lost, but I swear they disappear while I'm looking and then suddenly reappear when I don't need them anymore. This first started when I bought castor oil (for my legs, I'm not having digestive issues). I had it and some other things and I could find everything but the castor oil. I kept looking and looking and finally broke down and bought new stuff since I figured I must've thrown it out. The day after I opened the new one, I found the original, lost one.
I bought some clear nailpolish at target the other day and I painted my nails and used it. I was going on a trip and wanted to bring it with me (that same day I used it) and it was no where to be found. I searched all over my room cause I had just used it ten minutes ago and I gave up and left without it.
So, I went on a trip this weekend and I brought my face wash. Except, I went over to someone elses' house after ballet to shower because we were leaving right from there. So, I used my face wash at her house and then I could not find it the whole rest of the trip. I figured I just left it at her house. WRONG, I opened up my bag to unpack it and there it was, right in my bag the whole time. I had been using hers all weekend cause mine was missing when it really wasn't, I just didn't know that.
My cell phone charger is still MIA, but I am confident it will also re-appear when I least expect it.

7 comments:

  1. I have a cookie scooper that I'm waiting to reappear. It's been missing for over a month. It has to be somewhere, right?!
    Good job on the blog updates! I'm so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what! My phone charger did reappear. I went over to my friends last night cause I thought it might be at her house, and it wasn't. So I went back home and looked in my bags and found it. I had that with me the whole time, too. Crazy.
    I hope you find your cookie scooper. In the meantime, just make a ball of cookie dough about the size of the palm of your hand, I'm sure it's a close measure. And thanks, it's kinda fun to write stuff on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin loses his keys pretty much on a weekly basis. Haha.. and other random things! :)
    Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drea - you are so great. love hearing that you are losing your mind, not really but kinda hilarious. I think you just have to much to think about right now. Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for the record, I have lost my little green foot rolling ball and just found it tonight. I also have lost my other bottle of castor oil and have not recovered that, yet. Lastly, I'm pretty certain I left my book on the trip because I haven't been able to find that and it usually doesn't take quite that long for things to reappear. Hmmm, who knows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrrrr! I hate losing things! Now, my little notebook is gone that I need because it has important information. I've searched all my drawers, I have no idea where it could be! I still have not found the castor oil either

    ReplyDelete
  7. The notebook has returned. Squirt put it in these drawer things in the dining room. Castor oil is still MIA and now so is my foam roller and my sweater dress. My sweater dress was just returned to me too because it got in Paige's laundry. I went to bring it home and it's gone!!!!

    ReplyDelete